Marketing Assistant (Part Time)
17.5 hours a week
Admin and finance manager
Indepen-dance provides dance activities and opportunities for people with disabilities.
To coordinate and develop promotion and communication with members of the organisation, audiences, markets and the general public. To raise the status of Indepen-dance as a respected and trusted brand known for innovation in inclusive dance by sharing the projects we undertake in relation to our aims and objectives as an organisation.
– Building media contacts and relationships both locally and internationally.
– Preparing/writing copy for printed and online communication, including collating stories from our members, participants and projects.
– Continual development and measuring of Indepen-dance’s marketing strategies for its core programme, international programme and events.
– Updating databases and using communication systems – mailchimp
– In house design tasks for projects and class promotion and print and digital media.
– Coordinating video and photographic documentation and other digital imagery and updating archives and databases.
– Managing distribution of all marketing/publicity
– Leading and training other staff in marketing activities where necessary as directed by company managers and directors
– Liaising and networking with other organisations for partnership marketing projects and resource sharing.
– Updating the website using WordPress CMS.
– Developing, implementing and ensuring accessible information is the standard throughout the organisation.
– Ensure consistent branding and tone of voice across all marketing material.
– Managing social media and digital promotions.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Good organisational and planning skills
A track record in marketing and communication in an arts and social environment
Able to communicate well with individuals and groups
Skills in technology, scheduling and databases
Understanding of equal opportunities
Commitment to integration and inclusion
Able to prioritise and manage own time
Open friendly disposition
Educated to degree level or equivalent
Interest in dance
Experience of active involvement in volunteering or charitable activity
Please get in contact via email to register interest and we will supply you with an application form.
The deadline is Tuesday 16 May 2017 at 23:55.